Neeta Foundation is youth oriented Organization dedicated to work with social, health and education related issues, we have a strong believe that “We develop nation by developing communities” Neeta Foundation is an independent, non-government organization but we are registered and affiliated as per law with Government of Nepal.
- · District Administration Office (DAO) of Parsa, Nepal - 1877
- · Ministry of Home Affairs, Drug Control Department, Government of Nepal - 451
- · Social Welfare Council (SWC) Kathmandu, Nepal - 40245
- · PAN - 602607003
- · Inland Tax Office of Birgunj, Parsa, Nepal
- · Federation of Drug Demand Reduction (FDDR) Lalitpur, Nepal
We are working to improve the lives of drug users in parsa district which is openly connected with Indian border. We focus and aim to reduce the vulnerability of youth to forms of severe exploitation.
We’re a group of youth in the fields of social work, public health, students and bankers to improve the lives of young people by addressing critical and emerging issues affecting vulnerable adolescents around the nation. Our vision is for a whole community and nation where adolescents and youth are able to exercise their health rights and to realize their full potential as positive and productive members of society without fear of exploitation, violence, neglect or discrimination.